The original Bubbles was a snack bar created in 1958 by Anthony “Bubbles” Cimino. It was a small place with a big reputation for mini hot dogs, fish fries and ice cream.
In 1984, Bubbles was incorporated by “Bubbles’” nephew, Carmine Decrescente and Frank Cocozzo. After one year, they sold the restaurant to great nephew, Ted Cervini and his wife Paula, who operated it for 33 years. After a much needed addition to the building, they expanded the menu, too. Ted added many more home cooked items while maintaining the tradition of mini dogs and ice cream. For 31 years, Jeff Donaldson was Ted’s right hand man in the kitchen.
On March 1, 2018, Jeff along with Steve and Gina Grassia are the proud new owners of Bubbles Restaurant. Although it is not is the family anymore, we hope that it always has the “family” atmosphere that everyone enjoys.